New Bitcoin Casinos
Best Novel Crypto Casinos on the Web
The popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is growing rapidly, and thanks to the decentralized nature of these digital currencies, the number of online casinos entering the sphere is also increasing.
Some casino owners simply add Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others as payment methods, while others decide to launch crypto-exclusive casinos that provide a unique gambling experience.
Whatever the case may be, the good news is that you can easily find a new crypto casino these days. But how to pick the best one? What should you look for in these casinos? How can you join and use them safely? With plenty of questions in the air, we are here to help you learn about new crypto casinos.
In this piece, we’ll answer all your doubts and list our picks for the best new BTC casinos you should join. That way, you can get started playing with Bitcoin ASAP without anything troubling you.
How Do We Find New Bitcoin Casinos?
After seeing the list of top new crypto casinos to join, we felt obligated to explain how and why these great gambling platforms made it there.
We’ll go over the factors we consider so you’ll have a better perception of why you should trust us. This can also help you find new casinos to join on your own. Let’s dive in.
It might seem obvious, but the first thing we check is that the new Bitcoin casino is actually new.
We perform a review to determine that its launch occurred in the last few months. The perfect solution is finding a casino that’s new enough but not too novel that we can’t determine its trustworthiness. New bitcoin casinos are not necessarily legit and secure, which is why we avoid recommending the ones that haven’t had any time to prove their worth.
Quality of Design and Ease of Use
The looks are not that important if the functionality is up to par. Still, the website’s design often speaks a lot about its functionality, especially in the realm of crypto casinos.
That’s why we make sure to recommend only the platforms that feature a good design and work as they are supposed to. We also pay close attention to user-friendliness. In other words, they need to be easy to use to deserve a spot on our list.
Welcome Bonus and Other Promotions
New crypto players don’t always understand how new BTC casino bonuses work. In most cases, Bitcoin casinos have better bonuses than regular casinos.
This is especially true with crypto-exclusive casinos as they don’t have to spend as much money as regular casinos, so they can afford to offer better bonuses.
That’s precisely why we make sure to test the promotions on all new BTC casinos we find, so we can end up recommending only those with high-quality bonuses that will make your experience much better.
Provably fair is the technology that allows crypto casinos to be as safe as regular online casinos, and often more so. This is an algorithm that reviews the casino’s fairness towards the players.
The technology is complicated, and the explanation would have to be quite technical, but suffice it to say that it’s foolproof, just like the blockchain technology behind Bitcoin and most other cryptos. What’s more, it serves the same purpose as Random Number Generator (RNG) software in regular online casinos.
That’s precisely why we check that the casinos we recommend are provably fair, so we know precisely that the games and the casino itself are fair.
Security and Licensing
Security and licenses are equally important at crypto casinos as in regular ones. With regular casinos that accept crypto, the situation is clear-cut. As long as the casino has licenses from notable regulatory bodies and uses modern security methods, you know it’s good.
Some of the best licenses come from the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, and Curacao regulatory agencies.
With crypto-exclusive casinos, it can be a bit more complicated. Some might not have licenses as they often don’t need them, so we make sure to take a good look at how they work — if they are provably fair, have state-of-the-art security features like SSL 128-bit encryption, and more. As long as the casino proves its trustworthiness with players’ money and data, we recommend it.
This article is primarily about new Bitcoin casinos, but that’s because most players interested in crypto gambling want to use Bitcoin. However, that doesn’t nullify the existence of other coins in online gambling, nor their usefulness.
Many old and new Bitcoin casinos are actually crypto casinos, which means they support several cryptocurrencies. Usually, they offer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, and maybe a few others. It all depends on the casino, and the more cryptos it supports, the better. That’s why we also look for sites that feature various cryptos and make sure to include them on our list.
How to Choose a New BTC Casino
We’ve made sure to provide a detailed list of the best new cryptocurrency casinos to join, but we still want to help you learn how to choose one. Below, you’ll see the list of features you need to check to find the new BTC casino that perfectly suits your needs.
And remember, we offer detailed reviews for all of the sites we recommend, so you are free to check the features without having to do your own research.
- Check the supported countries. If the casino doesn’t state which countries it supports, try to create a profile. Then, the section where you get to select your country will let you know whether you’re eligible to join.
- Look at the games on offer. Some Bitcoin casinos don’t have the typical games as in regular online casinos. They might only have unique crypto-friendly games. So, if you don’t like these, you’ll want to look for a casino that offers the games you’re used to, like the popular ones from NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, and others.
- Check the limits and fees. The best BTC casinos on the web rarely have deposit and withdrawal limits or fees. You’ll want to join such sites because the lack of these is precisely what makes BTC platforms better than regular online casinos.
- Note the bonuses and their terms. Bonuses typically attract new players, but using them also requires checking the terms. T&Cs show whether the bonus is lucrative or not, as some casinos tend to place high wagering requirements or complicated terms that make the promos less beneficial than they should be.
Are New Crypto Casinos a Scam?
BTC casinos that have been on the scene for a while have established reputations, so it’s easy to find the top-notch ones. However, new crypto platforms haven’t had the time to obtain a worthy reputation, so it’s only natural for anyone to doubt their validity and fairness.
Let’s be honest. It’s pretty common to find a new Bitcoin online casino that’s bad for you or one that’s a downright scam. But that doesn’t negate the existence of good sites. Many new sites want to offer the best possible experience, and they offer whatever they can to achieve that.
So, if you’re unsure if a new Bitcoin casino is as good as it should be, just use the insights from this piece to determine whether it’s a scam or not. Naturally, you can always just pick a casino from our list, as our team has made sure to review each one to determine they are worthwhile and safe for our readers.
New Bitcoin Casinos – Pros and Cons
Let’s take a closer look at all the major pros and cons of new Bitcoin casinos, so you’ll know if they are worth your time in the end.
- Modern website design
- More competitive and thus more lucrative bonuses
- Newer games
- Similar BTC gambling benefits as with older sites
- Customer support not always reliable
- Lack of a proper license
Is It Legal to Gamble With Bitcoin?
In most cases, it is legal, but it still depends on your country’s law. In general, if online casinos themselves are legal or simply unregulated and considered legal, then gambling with Bitcoin is still allowed. Unless cryptocurrencies themselves are banned in your nation, there’s nothing to worry about.
However, whatever you think the situation is, you should still check that this type of gambling is allowed and that you are free to use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in your country. It’s better to stay safe than sorry.
How to Get Bitcoin for Gambling
If you want to start playing games at a Bitcoin casino, you’ll first have to get BTC. If you already own Bitcoin, you can skip this section. But if you don’t, here’s a detailed guide of how you can get your hands on some BTC:
- Pick a crypto wallet — A crypto wallet is a piece of software or hardware you use to store cryptocurrencies. For starters, we recommend you get a free online crypto wallet, as it’s the easiest route to take. However, make sure you get a good wallet like Exodus or Electrum.
- Download the wallet app and sign up — Once you’ve picked the wallet, it’s time to visit its official website, download the app to your device, and follow the instructions to set up your unique crypto wallet. Make sure you write down the seed phrase on a piece of paper, not on your electronic device that’s connected to the internet. If someone steals the phrase, they’ll be able to get complete ownership of your wallet and the assets in it.
- Sign up at a crypto exchange — Basically, every crypto exchange supports BTC, so your only goal is to find a reputable platform. Stick to the known players like Coinbase, Kraken, and Binance. Choose one and simply follow the steps to create and verify your account.
- Make a deposit — Every crypto exchange offers a plethora of payment methods, so once your account is ready, you’ll only need to pick one to make a deposit.
- Buy Bitcoin — Once you have the money in your account, you can find an offer to exchange your currency for BTC. Just input the amount you want to buy, confirm the transactions, and that’s it.
- Transfer the BTC assets to your wallet — Every exchange has a wallet for each user, but these wallets rarely belong to them. For this and other safety reasons, it’s best to transfer your assets to your dedicated wallet. After that, you can use them in whatever way you want, including playing casino games on new Bitcoin gambling platforms.
How to Start Playing at a New Bitcoin Casino?
Once you have the BTC assets you’ll use for gambling, you can finally get to picking and registering at a new Bitcoin online casino. Let’s take a look at the exact steps you’ll need to follow, from the very beginning, all the way to the point when you get to start playing games:
- Pick a new BTC casino
Choose one of the sites we recommend, or find one you can be absolutely sure is safe and legit.
- Create an account
If the casino in question is a regular online casino, you’ll have to follow the standard casino registration procedure. If it’s crypto-exclusive, the process will be similar but much easier, and you likely won’t have to use personal documents to verify your account. The process is usually quick but can take up to 15 minutes to complete.
- Make a deposit
Once your account is ready for use, visit the Cashier/Deposit section. Choose Bitcoin as the deposit method if different options are available. Next, copy the casino’s wallet address, input it in your crypto wallet together with the amount you want to deposit and confirm the transaction. The coins should appear in your casino account within a few minutes.
- Start playing games
Once you have the money, you can start playing games. Visit the game library, choose the game you want to play, and start enjoying it.
How to Cash Out from a New Bitcoin Casino
As you’ve seen from the previous section, making a deposit is incredibly simple when you’re using crypto like Bitcoin. It’s certainly simpler than using traditional payment methods.The withdrawal process with BTC is equally easy, and it doesn’t suffer from the same verification and waiting issues you get with other methods. So here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Cashier section of the casino
- Choose Withdrawal
- Pick Bitcoin as the method
- Go to your own wallet and copy your BTC address
- Paste that address in the Withdrawal area of the casino account
- Input the amount you want to withdraw
- Confirm the transaction
And that’s it. Now all that’s left is for the casino to approve the payment. The assets will appear in your wallet promptly, even in a matter of hours as Bitcoin transactions are simpler to deal with than fiat ones.
Other Cryptocurrencies at New Crypto Casinos
Bitcoin may be the king of cryptocurrencies, but other coins are also available to crypto players. Let’s take a look at the ones that normally appear in the top new BTC gambling websites:
- Ethereum (ETH) — The second-biggest crypto worldwide is found in many crypto casinos and is often a great alternative to Bitcoin.
- Litecoin (LTC) — Similar to Bitcoin, Litecoin offers many of the same benefits but comes with a few of its own. Primarily, it’s cheaper and much faster than Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) — This coin was made out of Bitcoin, so it has many similarities. However, it excels at transaction speeds, so payments at crypto casinos are much faster with it than with good-old Bitcoin.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) — You’ve probably already heard about DOGE, but you should know that it’s perfect for gambling, even though it was made as a joke. Its price is incredibly volatile, so you can benefit from it if you’re good at following the market and buying at proper moments.
- Ripple (XRP) — XRP is a great coin for online gambling as it makes withdrawals incredibly easy and inexpensive as transaction fees are very low.
New Bitcoin Casinos FAQs
This is relatively easy. You only need to refer to the list on this page. That’s because we make sure to update it with the latest Bitcoin casinos that are, without a doubt, one of the best new BTC casinos on the web.
You should consult our guide on how to choose a new BTC casino. Also, read up on the methods we use to determine if a casino is good, so you know which one suits you.
Yes, many are entirely legitimate. It might be hard to find them as there are always scam sites, but you have nothing to worry about if you stick to our list.
The legal gambling age with BTC is the same as the legal gambling age in general. It depends on your location, but you’ll typically have to be at least 18 years old to gamble in countries like the UK, Canada, Australia, and most of Europe. In the US, though, you’ll need to be at least 21 years old.
Yes, of course. It depends on the casino you join, but many Bitcoin casinos now support at least one or two different cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, if you join a regular casino that supports BTC, you’ll likely have the ability to use various other payment methods, traditional and crypto alike.