Information We Collect
The information we collect mainly includes your name and email address, but it’s not limited to that only. However, we will not collect any personally identifiable information without explicit consent from you. The website will also collect non-sensitive data, which also includes your IP address via cookies. Using cookies is a standard process that aims to improve the user experience on the website. In addition to IP, other non-identifiable user information we’ll collect includes website visits, actions on the site, and more.
How We Use the Collected Information
The collected information is used in the cases described below:
- For improving and enhancing user experience to make the site better and more convenient to use
- For providing feedback, in case you have any questions
- For settling potential disputes
- For the explicitly specified cases that we stated when we asked you to provide the required information
With Whom Is Your Information Shared?
We will not distribute, rent, share or sell any personal information we collect from you. That said, there are some instances in which we’ll have to disclose the collected data.
- If a US law or regulator requires it
- To protect our property and our rights
- If we notice illicit or fraudulent actions from you
- In case we notice your harmful behavior on the website.
You will find external links on the website, but we are not responsible for the type of content you will encounter on the external sites. We cannot be held accountable for the personal information and the privacy you share on those external websites.
Cookies are small files on your data storage device. They do not carry or deliver any viruses and, thus, cannot harm your device. Each cookie is unique and safe. It is up to you to decide whether to accept cookies or not. Should you choose to reject cookies, your overall user experience on our website might be affected. You may sometimes have to disable cookies manually if your browser is set to accept them automatically. Check the following links for more information.